Bushfield sixers; a sixer is a great opportunity to wash away your mistakes and build up your reputation. Proudly, I am a sixer and get to wear a glinting blue badge! Anyway, enough about me, let’s talk about what you get to do and what rewards you get ………
- You help out in parent evenings
- You help out in promotion evenings
- You read with younger children
- You get given small jobs around the school
- REWARDS FOR YOUR DUTIES:
- At the end of half term you get to go and watch a movie at the cinemas.
- Every Wednesday lunchtime (for half an hour) you get to: chill out with your friends, play games, do some drawing,basically just having fun!then.
AND THAT’S WHAT BEING A SIXER IS ALL ABOUT!